Introducing Cosmetic Warranty Repair Insurance
Small scratches, scuffs and dents are not only unsightly, but have a negative effect on the value of your car. In the past, cars in need of cosmetic repair would have been sent to a conventional body shop, meaning that you would be without your car while the repair took place and potentially facing a large bill. Thankfully many small scratches, scuffs and dents can be fixed using Cosmetic Warranty Repair technology.
The Cosmetic Warranty Repair concept was originally created to offer the motor industry a fast, cost effective solution to assist in the cosmetic repair of used vehicles. Cosmetic Warranty Repair Insurance now lets you take advantage of this new solution to ensure your vehicle looks as good as new by repairing minor bumps and scratches as they happen.
Cosmetic Warranty Repair insurance will pick up these costs for 24 or 36 months, up to a maximum of £3,000.
- Unlimited number of claims with a £3,000 Maximum Claim Limit
- Protects your No Claims Bonus
- Protects the future resale value of your car
- Maintains the appearance of your car
What is covered
Cosmetic Warranty Repair Insurance covers you for a sudden and unforeseen event resulting in accidental damage to your vehicle, which can be described as one of the following;
- Scratches – means a scratch to the vehicle body panel not exceeding 30cm in length and not deeper than 3mm, and not extended over more than 2 adjacent body panels
- Minor Dent – means a dent to a metal body panel not exceeding 30cm in diameter where the panel has not been ripped, perforated or torn where the dent is not within 3cm of the edge of the panel
- Scuffed Bumpers – means damage up to 30cm in diameter, 3mm in depth and sits within 1 body panel
- Wing Mirror Cover Repair – scratch, chip or dent to the plastic wing mirror cover up to 30cm in length and 3mm in depth
- Stone Chips - A chip up to 3mm in diameter. Filled and sealed to prevent corrosion. N.B. Damage will remain slightly visible
**All repairs are guaranteed for the lifetime of ownership of the vehicle by the insured customer.
What is not covered
Your policy does not cover any claim:
- Which is not repairable using Cosmetic Warranty Repair techniques, as determined by our technician
- Any damage to the roof
- Damage incurred more than 30 days before the claim is reported
- Caused by or to stickers or decals, cracked or dented bumpers, or damage to beading or moulding
- For minor damage that involves accessories, door mouldings, window mouldings, lights of any sort or any window panel
- For work carried out on the vehicle without authorisation from the administrator
- Where this policy was not purchased within 30 days of the delivery date of your vehicle
How to make a claim
It’s simple Claims Process
- Check the damaged area to ensure the required repair work falls within the specified guidelines detailed within your policy document.
- Contact the Claims Department on 01926 622 660. Please have your vehicle registration and policy number to hand.
- We will fully explain the process to you and issue a Claim Form which must be fully completed and returned to us with pictures clearly showing the damaged area.
- On receipt of your fully completed Claim Form, the Claims Team will assess your claim based on the policy terms and conditions.
- Once a claim has been successfully authorised, a date for the Cosmetic Warranty repair work to be undertaken will be scheduled at your convenience.
Please note that any work completed without authorisation from the administrator will not be covered and will render the claim invalid. It is important that you follow the claims procedure provided, failure to follow the procedure may result in your claim being rejected.
**Please read the terms and conditions in the Policy Document for a full list of cover and exclusions.
Cosmetic Warranty Repair Insurance is provided by: Premia Solutions Limited, 3 Corunna Court, Corunna Road, Warwick CV34 5HQ. Tel: 01926 622 660. Premia Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The poor guy spent 3 - 4 hours out in windy and cold conditions but still did a fantastic job, the repair was to a very high standard and the repair man was very friendly, he went above and beyond his duties. He was brilliant and the repair was flawless :) Thank you! - Mr Marc Cox
The technicians arrived when they said, were very courteous and did a really good job. - Gillian Burton
Excellent no hassle service quick and easy Would highly recommend. - Mr D Jahit
I was remarkably surprised that Ross, from Premia Solutions, was able to provide such excellent work in such a short period of time (40 minutes) under particularly bad weather conditions. - Mr Brian Burgess
Easy claim process, efficient staff and representative arrived on time and also advised of time of arrival the day before. Work was excellent and knowledgeable and capable repairer - Mr R Beasley