Ford - Always by your side to keep you moving
With a Ford Service you can relax knowing we are always by your side.
That's why Ford have created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Services can be booked online at Ford.
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you. Every Ford Scheduled Service now comes with free Ford Roadside Assistance, valid from the date of service until your next scheduled service is due. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Cover extends to mis-fuelling or lost keys
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can?t be repaired on the spot
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7. Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health. FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements:
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Sit back, relax and let Ford Accident Management do the hard work for you. One call to us and we?ll handle the entire insurance claim process for you. Our service is free to all Ford owners. Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts manage the entire process for you. Just contact One Call on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
Terms and Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with a Ford Scheduled Service and excludes Value Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next Scheduled Service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only. FORD eCHECK
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle. Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by Motorcare Services Limited. Company Registration No - 2657470 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Yarmouth House, 1300 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7AE. Motorcare Services Limited is an appointed representative of Nobilas UK Limited and Nobilas UK Limited has accepted responsibility for the provision of any Regulated Activity, as defined in section 22 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, which Motorcare Services Limited may carry out from time to time.