Motorparks Renault are dedicated to providing you with genuine value for money. Servicing your car annually at Blackburn Motorpark & Bury Motors provides you with the following benefits:
- The peace of mind that your vehicle is operating safely and at peak performance maintaining:
- fuel economy
- low emissions
- engine performance
- safe and reliable handling
- wear rates kept to a minimum, extending the lift of the engine
- Help your spread and reduce the cost of maintaining your vehicle.
- Will help to keep the resale value of your vehicle high.
The MOT test checks that vehicles meet road safety and environmental standards. The first MOT test is required when a vehicle is 3 years old. Blackburn Motorpark and Bury Motors have purpose built test bays for MOT Tests and all MOT testers are trained by the Vehicle Inspectorate. Should any item fail, you will be issued with a VT30 Certificate which will highlight any repair work needed to in order to pass. Only Renault genuine parts will be used to carry out any necessary repair work, in order for your vehicle to pass its MOT test.
The air conditioning not only cools the air but also dries and filters it.
Brakes should be kept in optimum condition Brake pads, brake discs and fluid should be checked on a regular basis as part of routine service operations. Each time you visit a Renault workshop the braking system is inspected as part of the free 25 point check.
Contact Blackburn Motorpark & Bury Motors now for details of these available servicing options.