All of our showrooms are now open.
FROM FRIDAY 24TH JULY IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR GUESTS AND VISITORS TO WEAR A FACE COVERING UPON ENTERING ONE OF OUR DEALERSHIPS.
Following the Government’s announcement on 10th July and subsequent updating of Government guidance on Friday 17th July, we are now able to confirm the following in relation to the wearing of face coverings.
Under the guidelines issued by the Government, car dealerships fall within the description of ‘Shops and Branches’ and therefore from Friday 24th July it is mandatory for guests/visitors to wear a face-covering upon entering our businesses.
This ruling applies to guests/visitors only and does not include our associates.
It is important to note that some of our guests may be exempt from wearing a face covering and we would urge you to read the latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The safety of our guests and our associates is our main priority at all times, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the dealerships. We are ready with new ways of working safely. Click Collect Drive PDF please download
All our aftersales departments are now open - please ring us before your visit.
In these unprecedented times, we have adopted additional steps in our dealerships making it safe to serve you and operate our dealerships safely and we are still here over the phone and online to help if you need us.
If you have already found the car you love on our website please click 'Reserve Online'. Don’t miss out on the car you really want – reserve it today. Reserve online with a fully refundable deposit, available on all used cars. Cars that are ordered will be stored safely until we can deliver it to your home, or you can collect from one of our dealerships.
Thank you for your understanding and we do look forward to welcoming you soon.
Changes you should expect at our dealerships
Please be assured that every precaution will be taken to look after and protect our guests and associates. In particular, social distancing will be strictly maintained at all sites. There will be regular and enhanced cleaning procedures as well as stringent hygiene protocols with all the correct sanitising products.
Our changes are summarised below with further detail beneath that if required.
Arriving at our dealerships
On entering our dealerships your temperature will be taken and hand sanitiser will be provided.
Social distancing measures
We’ll help you follow social distancing guidelines with arrows and markers on the floor to help everyone keep two metres apart, just like you've seen in supermarkets. Please do respect the 'social distancing' measures of staying at least 2 metres apart.
Viewing our cars
If you would like to view a new or used car but particularly view inside a new car in our showroom, please do ask a member of our team on arrival.
We’ve also installed protective screens and created new contactless payment and paperwork processes. Please do stay behind the screens provided at our associate's desks to prevent any viral transmission.
Leaving our dealerships
Please use the provided hand sanitiser when you leave our dealerships.
Our 'COVID-SECURE' measures in more detail
Here are some of the social distancing and safety measures we have put in place to reassure our guests and associates on their dealership visit:
• 2-metre social distancing markers have been placed in relevant areas of the dealership (including the workshop) and navigational markers are displayed on the floor to guide you safely through the showroom.
• Sanitisation stations are in place in all main areas of the showroom for everyone to use, particularly on arrival and when leaving.
• Protective screens have been installed at our sales and service desks.
• Appointments will be made to limit the number of visitors at any given time in the showroom and service area.
• We have re-organised the seating in our waiting area in line with Government Guidance and removed reading material and our refreshment facilities.
• We are carrying out an initial deep clean of our workshop on a daily basis before we open.
• We will arrange a pre-call with the service advisor or the technician working on your vehicle if you would like to discuss anything before we begin work on your vehicle.
• Collection and delivery services* are still available though we will be prioritising our vulnerable and elderly guests - thank you in advance for your understanding. Our drivers will be wearing suitable PPE in accordance with government guidance, will use an antibacterial spray to wipe down the interior and door handles and will maintain social distancing.
• Essential PPE is provided to our teams, and our technicians will be wearing disposable gloves at all times when moving or working on vehicles and will utilise disposable covers when required.
• Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitised; all contact points will be cleaned including vehicle keys.
• We have implemented a COVID-19 vehicle valeting process to ensure effective sanitation both inside and outside the vehicle – we are asking guests to switch off their air conditioning unit and to remove any personal belongings from the vehicle prior to dropping it off, so we can effectively sanitise the vehicle.
• Improved communication with our guests – we have created safety videos detailing our procedures which will be sent to all guests prior to appointments.
• For those guests who prefer not to visit the showroom we will be able to offer Vehicle Handovers* and Vehicle Appraisals* at your home – however, this is subject to availability and we will prioritise our elderly and more vulnerable guests. We have reviewed our processes and will encourage guests to complete as much as possible of the buying process remotely, where feasible and subject to agreement.
• We are encouraging card payments only.
* Subject to availability and terms and conditions will apply.