Vauxhall Cars on Motability Scheme
Motorparks is a Motability partner and we can offer you all the latest Vauxhall motability offers.
Whether you are a disabled driver or are looking for a vehicle for a family member or carer to drive on your behalf, we are here to help with our extensive Vauxhall Motability car range at Motorparks.
New Vauxhall Motability Offers
As a founder member of the Motability scheme since 1977, Vauxhall understand how important mobility is to your daily life. From Vauxhall MPVs to hatches and estates – Motorparks have a vehicle to suit your taste and budget. Our cars can be easily adapted, if required, to meet your disability needs and get you safely and comfortably on the road.
Vauxhall understand that all of our disabled customers have different needs when you are buying a car, whether you plan to drive or be a passenger (or both!). At Vauxhall, we have a number of Motability offers on different models within our extensive range. If you are a higher rate Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement customer then go ahead and see what Vauxhall Motability at Motorparks has in store for you!
What does the Motability Scheme offer?
People in receipt of the following allowances are eligible to lease a car through the Motability Scheme:
- Higher rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) and the Enhanced Rate of the Motability Component (ERMC) of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplements (WPMS).
The Motability Scheme offers worry-free motoring:
- A new car every three years
- Free Insurance
- Annual car tax
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- Servicing & maintenance
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years