PEACE OF MIND FOR JUST £10*
Get your Vauxhall winter-fit Wellies, a brolly and a flask of hot tea. Being out and about in winter is a pleasure when you’re prepared. It’s even better knowing your Vauxhall is prepared too. Our Vauxhall Experts will carry out a 29-point visual check of your vehicle for just £10* if you are a Service Club member. That includes a pothole, brake, and battery check for total peace of mind. They’ll even top up your oil and other vital fluids where needed.
Tips for winter driving
- For improved vision, replace worn wiper blades, clean your windscreen inside and out, and check all lights are working properly.
- Use your air conditioning to de-mist your windscreen.
- Stopping distances are ten times longer in snow or ice, so slow down and take it easy.
- Make sure you have a coat, wellies, an umbrella and a drink in your car.
- Consider changing to winter tyres that give better grip in cold, wet conditions.
Not a Service Club member? It’s free to join so why not sign up today to take advantage of this offer and many more. SIGN UP TODAY
Lights / Electrical
External / Internal
Brake noise / feel
Fluid levels – oil / coolant / screenwash
Brakes / Hubs
Brake fluid condition / temperature
Steering / suspension
Wheels / Tyres
Fluid top-up (where needed)